There is a lot of focus on sorting out :
- food and toiletries
- income whether that's going on Furlough yourself or sorting your workforce out.
- Home schooling if you have younger kids
- Motivating the older ones to keep on with their stiudies
- keeping the Ginb to after 5pm
- Creating a new daily routine
The list is endless...
Many haven't even reached any type of crisis yet!
- Be that infected personally or a family member starting to show the symptoms.
- There are small signs of paranoia and anxiety
- nloneliness for those who dont have a extensive people network
- Frustration for those in bigger families with small spaces to share time in.
As we settle into this lock down I'd love to know what the good stuff is that you are discovering?
Tell us what is so good about this lock down for you?
"I mean we already see how Mother Earth is repairing just by her human race staying indoors"
I am really connecting with my teenage daughter and its amazing.
I'm taking my Coaching service online and offering 30 min FREE support calls for anyone who might just need it during C-19
We are eating on time because i'm not stuck in traffic heading home after a day at the office.
I've got my mini trampoline out and i'm jumping myself fit!
WHAT ABOUT YOU?