Please provide the name of your company/organisation and details of what you/they do
Looking for help with...
- Managing members for your club, charity or voluntary organisation?
- Keeping track of your tasks and to do lists?
- Audio/broadcasting solutions?
- We develop a range of software products! Try for FREE at: www.libraryplayer.co.uk
- Frustrated with Windows 8/10? Is your desktop cluttered with icons? Looking for an easier way to launch applications on your computer?
- Try PittLaunch for free at: www.pittlaunch.co.uk
Author of three books, covering: managing a WordPress website, editing audio using Audacity and an introduction to software development for beginners. All my books are available to order on Amazon:
Volunteer or involved with a club or charity? Receive help and support running your organisation - join the FREE Member Manager Plus group at:
Reading any business books at the moment? Looking for books to help your business? Join the FREE business book group at:
Happy to consider freelance opportunities and collaborations, including: web design/development, documentation, IT/technical and audio editing.
What would you like to achieve from your ABN Community membership?
I am interested in networking and helping other businesses, freelancers and charities within and beyond Aberdeen.
What makes you/your business/organisation different?
- We don't just sell you the product and then forget about you.
- you will receive product support and help direct from the developer.
- Work with you to ensure you have the best solutions - even if that means recommending a competitors product.
- Focus on stability and reliability, rather then unnecessary features.
- Listening and where possible make use of customer feedback.
- Friendly and reliable service.
Share some life or business wisdom!
- Be honest and be yourself!
- Provide excellent customer service and support before, during and after a sale.
- Stick to the vision for your product.
Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook (Business) & Instagram Contact Details?
(happy to accept LinkedIn requests from fellow ABN members - include a note when connecting so I know who you are!)
How did you find out about ABNCommunity? (If recommended by an individual, please list their name)
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.